Cybersecurity Consultants in NJ
Every business knows that one of its most important assets is its data. That’s why it can be challenging to recover from unwelcome incidents like cyberattacks and other threats that can compromise your information. Luckily, you can safeguard all your most valuable assets by hiring cybersecurity consultants for your New Jersey business.
At Ascendant Technologies, Inc., we offer cybersecurity services that protect companies throughout New Jersey. We’ve served as a trusted source for information technology (IT) support for over 25 years, providing clients with over 115 available services.
What Are Cybersecurity Services?
Cybersecurity services involve a consulting company implementing technologies, processes and practices to protect a business’s networks, programs, information and devices from cyberattacks, data loss or damage. Cybersecurity consultants aim to equip an organizations’ network infrastructures against cyberthreats, such as:
- Malware: This is malicious software that compromises the integrity, accessibility and confidentiality of a system’s data.
- Phishing: Phishing occurs when an unauthorized individual obtains data by pretending to provide a legitimate service.
- Ransomware: Ransomware is software that uses malware to limit a user’s system access through data encryption and requests ransom pay to restore access.
- Distributed denial of services (DDoS): These events are cyberattacks that slow web response times by overloading networks with traffic requests.
Our Cybersecurity Solutions in NJ
When you book cybersecurity consulting from Ascendant, our team of expert technicians will install the proper protections to safeguard your IT networks against threats. Some of our most popular cybersecurity services include:
- Firewalls: Security systems that manage incoming and outgoing network traffic by creating a barrier against untrusted networks.
- Anti-virus and anti-malware software: Computer programs that prevent, detect and block viruses and remove malware.
- Staff training: Training sessions for educating employees on how to identify and avoid cyberthreats.
- Penetration testing: Assessments that detect cybersecurity vulnerabilities so we can determine how to minimize them.
- Network security monitoring: Around-the-clock IT system monitoring to identify and mitigate cyberattacks.
- Risk and compliance management: Cybersecurity solutions that comply with federal guidelines.
Benefits of Hiring Cybersecurity Consultants
Companies that invest in cybersecurity solutions in NJ experience the many business and financial benefits that come with enhanced protection. Cybersecurity consulting helps organizations achieve:
- Cyberthreat identification, prevention and mitigation.
- Greater workplace productivity.
- Reduced downtime.
- Minimized losses.
- Cost savings.
- Expert assistance from IT professionals.
- Investment maximization.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Fewer user errors.
Why Choose Ascendant for Cybersecurity Consulting in NJ?
At Ascendant, we’ve spent decades perfecting our active IT management strategy to deliver the most reliable technical support. Our partnerships with trusted companies like Microsoft, Nextiva and Dell enable us to offer the best possible pricing to our clients. Other benefits of working with Ascendant include:
- Custom IT strategies: We treat every business individually, developing one-of-a-kind IT solutions that reflect their goals.
- Team expertise: Each of our technicians has a minimum of five years of IT experience, ensuring the highest knowledge and skill levels for our clients.
- Continuous support: Our support staff provides 24/7 monitoring to protect your systems day and night.
Safeguard Your Systems by Booking Cybersecurity Services in NJ Today
If you’re looking for expert cybersecurity consultants in NJ, Ascendant Technologies, Inc. is your solution. We’re proud to have completed over 2,235 IT projects for clients all throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York. With our skilled technicians by your side, you’ll save money, boost productivity and improve business efficiency.
Fill out an online form to learn more about our cybersecurity services in NJ today!