The health care industry faces unique challenges when using IT solutions. Understanding and complying with the various standards from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) can be difficult. Partner with Ascendant Technologies, Inc. for HIPAA managed IT services. We’ll ensure your electronic record system, cloud storage and more are secure and compliant.
What Does It Mean for IT Services to Comply With HIPAA?
HIPAA sets standards for protecting sensitive data in the health care industry. Organizations handling protected health information (PHI) must follow security measures to safeguard this data physically and electronically. HIPAA data storage requirements and other standards are strict — failure to comply can result in paying $10,000 to $50,000 per violation.
Ascendant understands all the HIPAA requirements health care organizations need to follow. Our solutions can protect your network and your patients’ data. Instead of managing your data security, you can focus on what you do best — caring for your patients.
HIPAA Managed IT Services by Ascendant
Ascendant can help your health care organization’s technology comply with HIPAA regulations through:
- Cloud storage options: We’ll protect your critical data by backing it up to our secure cloud. You can also rely on this HIPAA compliant cloud storage as a backup if your original data is compromised.
- Network security audits: We’ll analyze your IT systems and diagnose potential infrastructure risks. Ascendant will work with you to implement improvements and boost your security. Understanding the structure of your IT and security systems can help you find and resolve problems, reducing the chance of breaches in the future.
- Managed IT services: With managed IT services, Ascendant will take care of your organization’s IT management, maintenance and support. You can reduce your IT challenges and gain more uptime.
Advantages of HIPAA Compliant IT Services at Ascendant
Choose a HIPAA compliant IT service provider like Ascendant to handle your technology needs. As we work on achieving HIPAA compliance for your technology, you can focus on your critical business tasks. You’ll also gain these advantages:
- Cost savings: In-house IT technicians can cost more than $85,000 every year. By partnering with Ascendant, you will gain access to our expert knowledge while enjoying cost savings.
- More uptime: Our active IT management strategies reduce downtime in your company. HIPAA compliance means a reduced risk of IT complications like security breaches, letting you dedicate more time to your important company goals.
- Strategic partnerships: Our HIPAA managed IT services are competitively priced due to our partnerships with companies like Sonicwall, Nextiva, Microsoft, Fortinet and Datto.
Why Choose Ascendant for HIPAA Managed IT?
Ascendant is an experienced managed service provider (MSP) serving clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. When you choose our HIPAA managed IT services, you’ll benefit from:
- Security and compliance: You can be confident your IT solutions comply with HIPAA regulations and protect your patients’ sensitive data.
- Our expert team: Our IT engineers are the best in New Jersey, each with more than five years of experience. You can rely on their expertise at every step.
- Custom IT solutions: Your HIPAA compliant cloud storage will be protected with an IT solution designed for your company. We understand every client has unique challenges, so we’ll tailor our approach to your specific needs. This includes HIPAA services for both healthcare and dental IT services.
Get HIPAA Compliant Backup Solutions Today
Choose Ascendant for HIPAA compliant IT services for your tri-state area company. We have over 25 years of experience managing IT and have completed over 2,000 projects. We have the skills and expertise our customers need.
Contact Ascendant online to learn more about our HIPAA-compliant cloud storage and other services.