We Are Local IT Support In New Jersey
Network Security Monitoring
Proactive network security monitoring for your business network.
HIPAA Compliant Email
With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.
Network Access Control
Control who has access to your company network & prevent unwanted network hacks.
Microsoft Azure Consulting
Reduce downtime and maximize profitability utilizing the power of the cloud.
Network Penetration Testing
Our security experts will identify shortfalls in your company cyber security.
On-Prem Cloud Solutions
Host your own on-premise cloud infrastructure, managed by Ascendant.
Benefits of IT Services for NJ Businesses
Though most companies have a functioning IT system in the workplace, many of them don’t know how to properly manage it. Some businesses hire in-house IT technicians for this purpose, but these employees can cost $85,000 or more to compensate each year. Luckily, there’s a solution.
When you book business IT support in NJ, you’ll experience all of the following advantages for your organization:
- Enhanced productivity: IT services help to cultivate a reliable IT environment, minimizing downtime from technology-related issues and increasing overall staff productivity.
- Increased cost savings: You can control your company’s IT costs by eliminating the need to hire and train a salaried IT staff. With outsourced IT services, you only have to pay a fixed monthly fee, no matter how much support you require each month.
- Expert-level assistance: With IT support in NJ, you’ll have unlimited access to experienced and highly qualified professionals with the expertise to resolve any IT-related issue that in-house employees may not know how to handle.
- Reduced security breaches: IT professionals can implement cybersecurity measures that protect your most valuable electronic assets from threats. If a breach does occur, they can quickly recover your data.
- Improved efficiency: With a dependable IT company in your corner, your staff can spend more time focusing on core business objectives and less time troubleshooting computer problems.
We Have an IT Solution for Your Business
Having a full-time employee dedicated to IT is costly. The reality is, companies cannot afford to mismanage their business computers and network. Ascendant has you covered.
We will manage your IT for your entire company, for a single, flat-rate monthly cost. Our rates are a small fraction of the cost to employ a full-time IT member. When you sign up for Ascendant’s managed IT services, you don’t get one IT consultant, you get multiple experts from our team who are familiar with your business to take the IT headaches and worry away.
Why Choose Ascendant for Business IT Support in New Jersey?
Ascendant is your reliable destination for custom computer support tailored to your NJ business. We’ve spent decades perfecting our IT management strategies to deliver services optimized for your industry, hiring only the most highly trained technicians for the job. When you choose our experienced team for IT services in New Jersey, you’ll enjoy:
- Our expert team: We’re proud of our skilled and knowledgeable team of certified IT professionals. We only employ top consultants with at least five years of IT experience to ensure the best and most reliable assistance.
- Ongoing support: Our team can monitor your systems around the clock with 24/7 IT support.
- Custom IT management: We understand that no two businesses are exactly alike. That’s why we’ll design an IT strategy catered to your company’s specific needs.
Request for Quote
If you're looking for dependable business IT support in New Jersey, Ascendant is your solution. It's our mission to deliver extraordinary IT services and assistance to clients across numerous industries, helping them optimize their IT infrastructure and minimize downtime. With free network assessments and a low turnover rate, we're the IT support company you can trust.
Interested in Ascendant Technologies services? Have any questions? Reach out to us, we don't bite.
Please fill out the form below: